Business Development and Sales Executive
· The purpose of this role is to locate new business leads and promote the organization’s products or services
· Pitch new and improved products and services to existing clients and customers of the organization and convince them to buy new products and services.
· Sell existing products or services to new customers.
· Managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients. Managing different accounts; achieving high sales targets; building relationships with new clients and leading team productivity.
· Managing employer’s client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support.
· Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
Role and Responsibilities
The Account Executive: FTS is responsible for the following:
1. New Business Development and Sales
2. Identify growth opportunities and participate with the sales team in an advisory capacity.
3. Following up on possible new leads
4. Create and maintain professional relationship with clients and be able to fulfil the role of trusted advisor
5. Relationship Management between the Customer and Afrirent to maintain effective communication.
6. Account Management
7. Contract Management and ensure compliance.
8. Account Plan Development
9. Strong Understanding of Fleet Telematics;
10. Full Maintenance Leasing – sales, operations, costing, presentations;
11. Implementation of Best Practices in Fleet Management
12. Tender/Bid Preparation and Presentations;
13. Compiling of Project Definition Reports;
14. Management of Disputes between Afrirent, Clients, and Suppliers.
15. Negotiate Settlements in consultation with senior management
16. Implementing of Projects;
17. Ensure that approved project management standards and methodologies are adhered to.
18. Leading, training, and managing other members of the account management team and dealing with any issues that may arise.
19. Cost Management;
20. Supplier Management;
21. Strong SLA Management with Suppliers;
22. Client Invoicing by ensuring monthly and correct Billing
23. Debtors Book Management (Maintain Good Client Payments Record) or Prepare financial analysis report;
24. Handling of queries (internally and externally);
25. Conduct Monthly Meetings – Client Facing;
26. Compile Monthly Client Reports;
27. Prepare Reports for Executives;
28. Attend tender briefings;
29. Ensure proper completion of Tender Documents;
30. Understanding of general technical response of tenders;
31. Preparing proposals/write ups as and when required;
32. Compliance with Service Level Agreement signed with clients;
33. Co-ordination any temporary changes to service levels required.
34. Own and drive service improvement
35. Conducts monthly, quarterly, and annual reviews of the entire service level process
36. Execution and maintain of successful projects;
37. Cost effective project management;
38. Preparation of Profit and Loss of projects;
39. Budget and Forecasting of New and Existing Projects;
40. Maintaining Optimum Operational Levels;
41. Grow revenue
42. Assisting Other Divisions during peak periods
43. Staff Sources and Placement on Projects
44. Management and support to staff
· Assist with various project where necessary;
· Assist Management Team with general company requirement as and when
Profit & Loss
· Responsible for the Profit and Loss of areas under direct control, and provide a monthly Management Report including financial reporting.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
National Diploma in Marketing or equivalent
3-5 Years’ Experience in Fleet Management
Desirable: Good understanding of Account Management
o Business Development and Sales
o Communication Skills – Verbal and Written
o Conceptual clarity on operational systems
o Analytical skills
o Basic computer skills Ms Excel, Ms Power Point, Ms Word, Ms. Projects
o Knowledge of Fleet Management System
o Reporting and presentation skills
o Conflict Management Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From R18,000.00 per month
Applications should be done on the following Link: https://employers.indeed.com/o/jobs/view?id=3d2a32c3c549